The tour of the Upper Barać cave is organized with tour guides who give a 45-60 minute lecture on the general geological structure of the cave, its formation, specificities, archaeological findings, focusing on types of ornaments and details. The tour is available in Croatian, English, German and Italian.
Some general facts:
- cave has been renovated and illuminated for tourist purposes
- a protected site in the category of significant landscapes
- important archaeological site of pre-historic findings (stone axe, bracelet from the 7th century B.C. etc. ...)
- extremely rich in dripstone (stalactites, stalagmites and stalagnates)
- halls and channels are large and spacious, suitable for all types of visitors
TICKET PRICES FOR THE UPPER BARAĆ CAVE FOR THE YEAR 2013
- Basic ticket - 60,00 kn (01.06.-30.09.) the rest of the year 50,00 kn
- Children - 30,00 kn (01.06.-30.09.) the rest of the year 25,00 kn
- Children below 7 accompanied by parents have free access.
- Minimum number required to organize visiting: 2 adults.
PRICE LIST FOR GROUPS
- Pupils, students- 20,00 kn
- Adults - HRK 40,00 kn
We offer 10% DISCOUNT for tourist agencies.
Group = minimum 15 persons
VAT AND PROFESSIONAL GUIDING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
friday, saturday and sunday 10:00-16:00 h
every day 10:00-16:00 h
may, june, september
every day 10:00-18:00 h
every day 09:00-19:00 h
VISITS OUTSIDE THE OPERATING HOURS MUST BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE.